Best Resin Printer For Tabletop Miniatures?

Discussion in 'Materials' started by 1382666_deleted, Apr 4, 2017.

1. After months of debate I think I'm ready to get into the at-home printing game and would like to buy a 3d printer. Can you all make some recommendations to me on the best resin printer for small tabletop miniatures? Quality is key, it can do small jobs, and cheaper will obviously be preferred. Thank you!

2. MikeyBugs95
    MikeyBugs95 Well-Known Member
    Have you looked at the Formlabs Form 2?

3. Wow! It looks amazing, but a bit out of my price range - would you have a recommendation at or under $1000? Do you think I can get the sort of quality I'm looking for at or under $1000?

4. johnkelsey
    johnkelsey Member
    I am totally agree with you, Price is very economical...

5. prasedenica89
    prasedenica89 Member
    SLA resin printers are the best choice for printing miniatures because they can produce models that are much more detailed than FDM printers can, especially at small scales.

6. srnjm420
    srnjm420 Well-Known Member
    I have had some of my Fire Truck designs printed on Phrozen 4k and 8K resin printers and I have been very happy with the results. They are under $600

7. I have used Phrozen 4k and 8K resin printers to have some of my designs for fire trucks made, and I have to say that I am extremely pleased with the results. They are less than $700.

duck91 likes this.