3d Printing Issue That I Cannot Figure Out

Discussion in 'Software and Applications' started by Scott104, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Scott104
    Scott104 Member
    Hey guys,

I have been having an issue with my AnyCubic I3 Mega ever since I switched out my filaments. I am somewhat new to 3D printing (about 6 months of experience) so I don't know if this is a common issue. I used the standard filament that it came with at first, but I wanted a new color so I purchased a 1.75mm Hatchbox filament spool. I decided to print a cable management clip and right away there was an issue. It started to get tangled around the nozzle. I started to watch and realized that it was all stringy and it would make overlaps on itself and clump up. I have no idea why it would start to do this all of a sudden. I thought I fixed it when I releveled the bed but just an hour ago I tried to do another print and it did the same issue. I reset to the "recommended" setting on Cura and then tried again. This time it kinda worked but the first layer was all ruined and stringy. It is like the filament is coming out too much when the printer is moving to a new location. The corner of the print is all pushed down which is making me think the bed is unlevel again. I am so confused because this would never happen with the old filament.

2. HRuffalo
    HRuffalo Member
    Hi there, That's a very common issue for beginners. I also used to have such kinds of problems but lately it's fine now. Just go through the manuals and everything will be easy. Thank you.